Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

20:16


As a very pale girl naturally I love a bit of fake tan to make me look a bit more healthy and alive so when I discovered the Bourjois Bronzing Primer at the beginning of last year I was so happy, I actually use it over my make up as a kind of smoothing bronzer all in one, I know it is supposed to go under make up but I found it had little effect when used like that. Anyway, I fell in love, and after finishing my second pot and adding a third to my Christmas Wishlist, I decided to splurge on the Chanel version, the Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel and after using it for a good few months now I thought I'd share my thoughts.



Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (30ml/ £32)

Bronzing make up base. 

"Illuminating make up base, bronzing effect. The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sunbathed look. Wear it on its own, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your foundation."



Firstly, let's talk packaging, it is gorgeouse and luxurious but quite oversized and definitely not one for taking on your travels. As I said previously I used the Bourjois Primer over my foundation, I use mainly full coverage foundations so I prefer the effect of it over the top of them, the same goes for this, I find it gets hidden under my foundation but over the top it gives a gorgeous natural glow which definitely works better for me. This is a great shade for us girls with pale skin, even though it looks very orange in the pan, when applied with a light hand (I use a large stipple brush) it looks very natural and blends seamlessly. There are also tiny shimmers in the pan but to be clear, these are not visible on the skin. The texture of this is discribed as a "cream gel" I'm not sure about the gel feel, but it's creamy and has a definite slip to it but once on the skin it becomes almost powder to give that Mattifying effect. It is very lightweight and comfortable on the skin, doesn't cake and helps to make my pores less visible too. I have been using this every day for nearly three months and have barely dented it so it could actually work out better value that the Bourjois version, we will see.

Have you used either of these bronzing primers?




You Might Also Like

0 comments