Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Illusoire

09:30




I spotted this randomly on Google a while back and quickly became obsessed with finding it (I read that it was discontinued, it isn't). I asked a girl in the Covent Garden boutique and she told me they still stocked it so I went home with it, now I just wanted to do a little review for anyone who still hasn't tried these (I know I'm a little slow on the uptake).

This is a really unique shade, a sort of grey taupe with a soft purple undertone and lots of soft multi coloured glitters (grown up glitter, if there is such a thing). These are a soft mousse texture which are easy to apply with fingertips and blend out equally well with a brush, this layers up easily for heavier smokey eye but it's also delicate enough to wear in the day time. This has not creased on me at all but I don find you need an eye primer with these to make sure they last all day, when I didn't it seemed to disappear pretty quickly. These also come with a very cute, very soft brush which unfortunately I found to be pretty useless for applying to the lids but for under the bottom lash line it works well. Over all I love this and I'm definitely going to be checking out some of the other shades.

Have you tried these before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments