& Other Stories, The Rings

21:00


I have been wanting to do a post praising & Other Stories for their jewellery collection for months now, and this is finally it, although I have chosen to concentrate on their rings, they are my weakness for sure. Really I just wanted to show my collection because I love them and I wear them all the time, plus I just recently picked up some new ones. Unfortunately 4 of the rings are now sold out but there are plenty more to chose from online and instore. I love the modern sleek designs and how delicate they are, they are really on point for the blogger styles of the moment too. I think they are beautiful and give an instant chic look to any outfit. The prices vary but all are affordable starting from as little as £2.






Do you have any & Other Stories jewellery?








You Might Also Like

0 comments