New Things

20:57


I have been trying to be good after Christmas and not spend too much money on new things while I use up what I already have, but of course I have picked up a few bits and got some nice freebies lately too so I thought I'd just do a quick post to share them.


& Other Stories rings are my weakness, I love that they are so sleek and modern, my most recent purchases were the angled ring (£7) and the wave ring duo (£2) above and I'm loving them.


After seeing Essiebutton talking about the Burberry Brow Definer (£23) on her blog before Christmas I knew I'd be 'needing' it so I finally ordered it the other week and a review will be up soon.


I love these simple old school watches that are coming back everywhere at the moment and I managed to find this on on eBay for around £4, bargain.


This months Elle comes with a free Benefit Roller Lash mascara which is still yet to be released Instore so I've been trying that out for the last week, I'll be reviewing it when I've come to a good enough conclusion.


My brother got me a Space NK voucher for my birthday so I decided it was a good time to stock up on some bits I'd been after, I chose the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser (£29) and I can't believe the coverage considering it gives such a natural finish. Review coming.


I also spotted the prettiest tulips I've ever seen, all white with pink at the tops of te petals. I loved them while they lasted.


Lastly, I'm a sucker for H&M homeware so I ordered this gold tray (£9.99) and these pink candles (£1.99/£2.99) but I got a discount so only paid £12. They are now living on my dressing table.

Have you bought anything new lately?







You Might Also Like

0 comments