Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural

07:00


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (£23/ 10g)


I have actually used this way back in the day and completely forgot about it but since everyone raves about it I put it on my Christmas list and Santa complied. Of course, being a powder there isn't much to say but I thought I'd say it anyway. This is a really finely milled, feather light powder which gives a natural looking finish, matting away the shine but letting the light of the skin show through, it doesn't add colour or coverage at all and it also doesn't gather in creases. I much prefer the packaging now too, handy to have a mirror in the compact. This really reminds me of the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot powder, I would say that is definitely a drugstore dupe.

Do you love this powder too?



You Might Also Like

0 comments