Guru Make Up Emporium Mini Haul

14:06


Last month I finally got round to popping into the Guru Make Up Emporium in High Street Kensington, I had been wanting to check it out ever since hearing about it on one of Lily Pebbles' vlogs. I have been on the website many times but it's not the most easy to navigate and they are often out of stock of the most popular products and shades. Anyway they stock a couple of hard to get hold of brands such as Make Up Forever and Ben Nye so I picked up my two most wanted, the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo (£10.95) and the MUFE Full Cover Concealer (£23.50).

It's a pretty small store but it seems well organised and the staff were really polite and helpful, I suggest popping in if you get a chance. Next on my list is the Ben Nye Banana Powder and the MUFE HD Foundation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments