Repurchase Worthy Series No.2

06:30


Part 2 of my new series, the products I have already, or definitely would repurchase.

I just repurchased this, this has been my number one bronzer of choice for the last 6 months, it's so natural and you can build it up for night time, it can be used over or under foundation or even on its own, it's very lightweight and although it's pricey I think it's worth it.

Again I have literally just repurchased this one too (I got the smaller pot this time though so I can actually fit it in my Muji drawers (the struggle). This is my eye cream of choice as it's super nourishing but not too heavy or thick with is perfect for my oily skin.

This is one of my absolute favourites, I'm on my third tube, it's a great multi tasker (pigmentation, blemishes, scars, dark circles all covered with this) and it really is creamy so it blends easily and doesn't cling to any dryness.

This is hands down the best full coverage foundation that I have tried, a tiny amount will cover whatever you got, the texture is great too light and creamy but with a healthy satin finish so it would work well with every skin type.

I recently purchased the famous Bioderma for the first time and can honestly say that this does a better job, and doesn't leave my skin feeling stiff like the Bioderma seemed to do, also fantastic value for money and they also do a version for sensitive skin now too.

I think I would go as far as to say that this is my favourite nude polish, it's totally opaque after two coats and dries quickly too, it's pricey but I think it's worth it, hopefully it doesn't sell out before I need a new one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments