Staying Away Make Up

14:57

I have been working away recently so I thought it would be a good time to share what I chose to take away with me. It is a good mix of new products and old faithfuls so that I was sure to cover all bases when I didn\t have my full collection to hand.


Starting with base, I decided to take 3 options with me, the new L'oreal Infallible 24hr Matte which I have been loving, it lasts all day without fail, the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet which is a really light texture but with a great coverage, great when you know you are going to have a long day and don't want to be cake faced and finallly the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser which is really light and dewy, very different to the other two. I took two reliable concealers the Nars Radiant Creamy and the Mac Pro Longwear which both have excellent coverage and lasting power. I took my Chanel Soliel Tan De Chanel bronzer because even though the packaging is not exactly travel friendly I love it way to much to leave behind, for contour I had to take the ever reliable Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, for blush I chose the Nars Virtual Domination Palette because there are three great options in there and finally for setting powder I took the Mac MSFN. I only took one lipstick because I have been loving it so much that I was sure I wouldnt need anything else and that is the Mac Fleshpot lipstick, I also took two liners, the Burberry Lip Definer in Rosewood and Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk which I have been playing with recently.


For eyes I packed the new Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette which is actually such a great palette for the price, the Nars And God Craeted The Woman Palette because its such a perfect size for travel and its so versatile too (I use the lightest shade for my brows). I also took the Mac Teddy Liner and the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara, and for brows I took the Burberry Eyebrow Definer which I didn't love initially but it has grown on me since and the L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper to set them.


I just picked my most used brushes to take with me and any that I could use for more than one purpose, so 2 eye brushes, a brow brush, 2 stipple brushes, two powder brushes, a sculpting brush and my Real Techniques sponge. I found this was plenty and I actually could just live with these few to be honest. 

Hope you enjoyed this post. How do you pack for travelling?


You Might Also Like

0 comments