New Nudes

08:00


I have done a nude nail post before, but since it is my nail colour of choice I have added quite a few to my collection since then so I thought it was time for an update.
Some oldies have stayed such as the Models Own 'Buff Pink' a perfect barely there nude pink which never quite goes opaque but has just enough pigment to cover any discolouration, also the Barry M 'Pinky Caramel' which is technically more of a peach but it's great paired with a summer tan. Then there are the newbies, Revlon 'Gray Suede' which is more on the brown side, lovely when you don't want to go too white based and obvious, Barry M Gelly High Shine 'Lychee' ever so slightly on the beige side but comes out perfectly opaque and has a gel-like finish. 
Then there are my 3 most loved & Other Stories 'Bouclé Greige' which as you may have guessed is a mix of soft grey and beige, very cool toned and modern, and & Other Stories 'Faison Dust' & Victoria Beckham for Nails Inc 'Bamboo White' which are incredibly similar pink based nudes, slightly more on the white side, both opaque after two coats, easy to apply and dry fast.

Have you tried any of these? Or do you have any recommendations? Essie 'Figi' is on my list...

You Might Also Like

0 comments