& Other Stories Beauty Haul

14:14



I had yet another trip to one of my favourite shops the other day and picked up a few new bits I thought I'd share with you guys. I love the whole & Other Stories aesthetic, it's so clean, chic and grown up, it just really appeals to me, I always get inspired when I go there and even when I'm searching the website or Instagram, everything carries the theme all the way through to the packaging and carrier bags. 

Anyway I did a couple of repurchases from my favourite bodycare range the "Punk Bouquet" I picked up a new Hand Lotion (250ml/ £5) and a new Body Mist (150ml/ £12), I also picked up another Lip Colour, this one is a Demi matte finish in the shade "Honeycomb Crème" (3.5g/ £12) and lasted I spotted their Brush Cleanser (145ml/ £7) and thought I'd give that a try (I'll be posting a review on that soon).

Have you tried anything from & Other Stories?



You Might Also Like

0 comments