Burberry Eye Colour, Almond

08:00





I popped into the Burberry Beauty Box with the intention of picking up the famous Pale Barley, but I left with this and it has quickly become my go-to shadow of choice.

The packaging of course is amazing, gunmetal grey with the burberry check embossed on the compact and the product, magnetic closure and a decent sized mirror. This is a gorgeous medium matte brown, very similar in shade to the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder (it looks a little warmer in the picture above) and actually works well as a contour and brow powder too. The powder is extremely fine, highly pigmented and buttery soft, the colour payoff is great and these can be used wet too for an even stronger look. These are very easy to blend and they last all day even without a primer. 

I would definitely consider these shadows to be worth the money, I have a lighter shade that didn't work out too well for me but the deeper shades seem to be amazing, still need to pick up that Pale Barley though.


You Might Also Like

0 comments