Muji Does Skincare

08:00



As soon as I saw Caroline Hirons' Instagram about the new Muji Skincare line I knew I'd be taking a trip there at the next possible moment. 

The line has been in the making for a long time and has clearly been very thought through, it is all water based and the water is sourced directly from a fresh mountain supply in Japan, they chose this particular place as it has the purest water which takes 10 years to filter down before it is promptly contained so as not to contaminate it

The line consists of cleansers, toners, serums and moisturisers which cater to two skin types primarily, sensitive and aging, the latter being the pricier of the two. I was happy to see that they do a 'light' option for both ranges which is great for those with oily skin.

The range is available in travel size bottles too which are all priced around £1.99, great for a trial run. I picked up some bits from the sensitive range the Face Soap, Moisturising Toning Water Light, Moisturising Lotion Light, All In One Essence and some of their thin cotton buds and u bleached cotton pads (after hearing Viviannadoesmakeup and Tamira Jarrel rave about them countless times).

At the moment the range is exclusive to Selfridges in the UK but I have seen the U.S. site is currently stocking the full range and the Haircare line which I didn't spot in store, I will do a separate post letting you know how I get on with these soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments