Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer

18:50



Now I had pretty high hopes for this concealer after reading about it everywhere and spotting it on countless YouTube videos but unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations for me, here's why…
I wouldn't say it was full coverage which is disappointing considering the name and price of this concealer. For dark circles this alone is definitely not enough, with a corrector (which I do not always expect to have to use) it does give a better finish of course and for blemishes and redness this does a better job but still needs layering for a full coverage finish. The finish is only demi-matte so it doesn't cling to dry patches or sit in pores/ fine lines but this concealer does not dry so it does need setting with powder. As for application, this is a very creamy texture so fingers and brushes seem to eat up too much of the product and take longer to blend, I find a damp beauty sponge leaves a much fuller coverage and only takes seconds to blend. I have seen a few comparisons of this and Mac Pro Longwear and I've got to say Mac Pro Longwear wins hands down in my eyes. I do like this and will definitely continue to use it but I don't think it is holy grail by any means.

Have you tried it? How did you find it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments