Aesop Immediate Moisture Facial Hydrosol

07:00




"Invigorating spray on hydration to relieve and revive all skin types. Ideal for fatigued skin exposed to drying environments such as an office or airline cabin. Also refreshes and tones skin congested by humidity or pollution, keep on hand and spritz over the entire face as needed." Contains Rose Petal, Bergamot peel and Chamomile bud.

This has a light herbal scent like most of the Aesop line but it doesn't linger on the skin for long at all so don't let it put you off, it can be used over make up (it doesn't disturb anything) or on natural skin, and I actually think it could make for a nice light moisturiser for oily skin types too. My skin really does feel hydrated and soft to touch, it doesn't feel tacky of stiff at all, the scent makes it really refreshing and it would be great used as a coolant in the summertime. I'm sure there are plenty of cheaper alternatives (eg. The Bodyshop Vitamin E one) but I do love this, I'm pretty taken by anything Aesop to be honest so I think I would buy this again. I like that it is small because it's great for my handbag but I do think it's pretty pricey considering the quantity.

Have you tried this? What's your favourite facial spray?

You Might Also Like

0 comments