Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray

07:00



This little guy has been on my wanted list for months but I never could find the travel size in stock- I finally spotted it in Boots. I've recently had my hair cut and lightened so I thought it would be a great time to test the whole messy beach look.

So it comes in a tiny little black rubberised bottle which is great for popping in your bag and the spray is a nice fine one (I'm quite fussy when it comes to sprays) which is great as you don't end up with lots of individual sticky crunchy patches all over your hair and it's not really scented just light and fresh. This is designed primarily to use on damp hair before styling but it also says you can use it on dry hair before styling which is mainly how I use it, it adds texture immediately without a horrible crunchy feeling or leaving any residue behind, it also brushes out easily at the end of the day. A little seems to go a long way so this little bottle should go a long way. I'm so happy I finally have this and I've been using it non stop.

Have you tried it? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments