Another & Other Stories Beauty Haul

19:27

If you have been reading for a while you will know that I love everything about & Other Stories, especially the jewellery, beauty and skincare and I have picked up a few bits recently so here is yet another beauty haul for you guys.


I wanted to try a few more bits from their skincare line so I picked up the Cleanse and Tone Treat(£5), the Plissé Lip Balm (£5) and the Spray Genie Face Mist (£7) to give a go, so far I love the face mist but I haven't given the other two a real go yet so I will post a review when I have. My favourite body care range is the Punk Bouquet scent, I just love it it's like nothing I have ever smelt before so I finally got round to purchasing the matching Punk Bouquet Eau De Toilette (£26) which as you can imagine is a much more intense scent than the lotion or body mist but I love it still. I have also seen a lot of bloggers raving about the Fig Fiction scent which I had never actually smelt so I ordered the mini Fig Fiction Body Mist (£5) which unexpectedly smells a lot like coconut which I live for summertime so I'm happy I decided to try it and I think I'll probably try a few more bits from that range soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments