L'oreal Color Riche Eyeshadow Primer

07:00



I picked this eyeshadow primer up a little while back and it's actually pretty nifty so I wanted to give it a quick review, I know primers tend to get most use during the summer months and this is a great little find you might want to try out too. This is a pencil form (which you do actually have to sharpen, I tried twisting mine up. Fail. But I do think thTs just the one little thing that could make it better, if I had to pick), and it's kind of like a thick concealer to be honest, it really reminds me of Mac Painterly Paint Pot which is also popular as an eye primer, but in stick form so it's really easy to use and mess free, blends across perfectly and doesn't feel heavy on the lids. It's very brightening so it can be worn alone too for a more natural awake look but under shadows it really does work, it prolongs the wear of my powder shadows, stops them moving around and doesn't crease into hideous lines of product which is one of my pet hates. This was such a good find and I haven't heard anyone talk about it before but I'd say it's definitely worth picking up if you suffer from oily lids.

Have you tried this? What's your favourite eye primer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments