June Favourites

19:24


1. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in 'Candlelight', I finally got my hands on this last month and I have loved it ever since, been using it almost every single day, really soft an d natural looking and doesn't feel heavy on the skin either. Love. 

2. Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder, I didn't realised they sold a travel size of this but after spotting it on Paulemk's blog I had to order one as I've been wanting to try it since the launch, I have been using it a lot and thought I'd get through the tiny bottle really quickly but it's lasting surprisingly well, full review to come soon.

3. & Other Stories Spray Genie Face Mist, I picked this up on a whim when wondering around London and I'm really glad I did, it has a light scent and the spray itself is a good one (I'm fussy), it's a cheaper alternative to the Bodyshop Vitamin E spray and I will definitely be repurchasing this.

4. Simple Micellar Water, I really love my Garnier Micellar water but when I saw this one I thought I'd give it a try, it's slightly more expensive because you get less in the bottle but I love how gentle is I while still actually removing make up, I've already bought a back up. I have done a full review on this already.

5. Hourglass Arch, I decided to repurchase this again last month, and now I realise how much I have missed it, it's is by far my favourite brow product.

6. MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara, another whim purchase that worked out well for me, I honk I have now found my holy grail high street mascara, again I have already reviewed this in full too.

Are any of these your favourites too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments