Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick

11:10



I have been using the Vichy Dermablend liquid foundation for a couple of years now and I cannot fault it at all, I can always rely on it if I am having a really bad skin day and I also use it as concealer when I am wearing a lighter coverage foundation, I get so much use out of it and I love it so I wanted to try the stick version hoping for the same love…

Sadly, although it's good, it's not love. Firstly it's not as good value as the foundation because its a stick so inevitably you end up using quite a lot of product each time, the colour choices aren't great either I think there is around 4 shades, they are all pretty pink based but luckily I can get away with the lightest shade 15 Opal which is good because it means I don't have to blend it out as much (the coverage seems to seriously decrease once blended) I find this works better on larger areas as there is less need for precise blending and therefore less chance of removing the product, I found the best way to blend without losing coverage is to use a damp sponge. It is a full coverage concealer on application but it's just a shame that it rubs off so easily, I would definitely set this with a powder too. 
One last note I don't think that the 14hr wear is accurate either but in all fairness nothing ever lasts on my skin that long so maybe it works better on someone with a less oily skin type.

Have you used this before? What did you think?


You Might Also Like

0 comments