Vichy Idealia BB Cream

18:16




This is the first BB cream I tried and it totally converted me, I thought I had actually already posted a review on this so when I realised I hadn't I thought I had better get it done, here we go…

Packaging wise I am very happy, ultra thin tube which is perfect to stick in your handbag and easy to store, also the product is not too runny, sometimes companies don't think about the consistency of the product when deciding on the packaging (Rimmel BB matte for example). I used around a pea sized amount and found that was probably just perfect, I found this very hard to blend to an even finish in the beginning, it seemed to be very time consuming but in the end I discovered applying with a flat top kabuki brush and then blending with a damp sponge to be the trick, although this does seem a bit tedious for a product that I associate with quick application. The finish however does make it all worth it in the end, dewy, fresh and youthful without looking too sleek and shiny. The coverage is about medium, most redness is covered but I did need a bit of concealer under the eyes and for extra coverage on blemishes. It lasts on the skin all day but definitely tends to get a bit too dewy (I have oily skin, remember) around the middle of the day so I would have a powder at hand. Overall it looks and feels lovely on the skin and I'm really pleased with it.

Have you tried this BB cream yet?


You Might Also Like

0 comments