Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer Pencil

17:24


Being an owner and a lover of the original Kick Ass Concealer by Soap & Glory, when I saw the chubby stick version in stores a few weeks ago I had to pick it up for a try...

Sadly, I was disappointed, I put it straight in my drawer and forgot about it. Not good. 


It's the perfect idea, the original creamy, pigmented formula moulded into a mess free pencil version. Amazing. Unfortunately, I don't actually think this is the same formula, it says it is a 'blur and brighten concealer', the formula is ultra creamy which at first seems great but it's just too creamy, once you blend it in, it totally blends away leaving zero coverage whatsoever, I'm quite unimpressed considering I literally love every other S&G product I have ever tried.


I'm sorry that this was a negative review but I know the beauty world loves the original Kick Ass and I'm just trying to save a few of you some pennies, I would definitely buy the original instead :).



You Might Also Like

0 comments