A few bits from KIKO

18:56


I recently popped in to Kiko on Regents Street for the first time and I picked up a few little gems that I thought I'd share since I have had time to try them all out now.

I had to get one of their nail polishes after hearing Lily rave about them so many times before, I decided to go for a nude since that is the shade I reach for most, it's actually quite a peachy nude but I like it (the lighting in the store is soooooooo poor considering its a make up store and people should be able to see what shades they are buying) it is shade 507 and the price is £2.50 for 11ml which is amazing. The colour pay off is great even with just one coat, but two is perfect, even with this light shade, I hate having to paint on 4 layers just to see the colour so I'm amazed at the price for the quality, it dried fast and lasted around 4 days without chipping.



Secondly I picked up these Pencil Lip Glosses in shades 07 and 08 (£3.90 each), I was just drawn in by the beautiful nudes and cheap prices really! I loves these, they are so quick to apply and so easy to carry around, I wouldn't say they were really glossy to be honest which is fine by me, they are highly pigmented and give more of a sheen, they feel moisturising and aren't sticky at all, the only downfall is the smell which is really plasticky and kind of puts me off but I get over it.


Lastly I picked up a 'Skinny Fit Kajal' in shade 01, which is basically an extremely long nude eye pencil which was on sale by the till (rrp £4, I think I paid £2), and I actually use this for the area underneath my eyebrow for a brightening effect, it's creamy and blendable and so good for the money.

Overall I had a good Kiko experience, can you recommend anything?




You Might Also Like

0 comments