Popped My Aesop Cherry

18:19


Shocking as it is I actually didn't own any Aesop products until very recently when I decided to head down to Libertys Beauty Hall and pick up my most wanted.


The sales guy was more than helpful explaining how best to use products and what to use for my skin type which was great having never used any of their products before. 

I decided on 2 products that I had been dying to try and they were cutely packed into this little canvas bag.


Aesop Resurrection Rinse-free Hand Wash (£7) has been on my list since hearing about it on Tamiras blog (my biggest enabler), it is a bit pricey for a hand sanitiser but I have to say I'm loving it so far, the scent is herbal but not too strong or overpowering and not at all like that strong alcohol smell you get with most others, you only need a tiny bit to cover both hands and it isn't drying either.


Aesop Camomile Anti-Blemish Masque (£33) has been on my wanted list forever and I'm really glad I picked it up actually I will do a full review on it soon. The sales assistant said it can also be used topically just dabbed on to the affected area and left overnight, so the price tag is cancelled out by the fact that it is actually a 2-in-1 which is great.


He also gave me two samples because he said the masque is most effective if used on deep cleansed skin, he have me the Paraley Seed Facial Cleanser and the Tea Tree Leaf Facial Exfoliant both of which I have used and loved, especially the exfoliant and I think I'll have to purchase the full size next time I go.

Would you recommend any other great Aesop products for me to try?



You Might Also Like

0 comments