L'oreal Extraordinary Oil, Facial Cleansing Oil

11:20


L'oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Facial Cleansing Oil (150ml/ £5.99)

I recently finished my Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing oil and I wanted to try something new, I spotted this on offer in Boots so I decided to give it a try. It is designed for all skin types and can be used on eyes, lips and face. It is supposed to be non greasy and dissolve make up instantly, it does contain mineral oil for those who are opposed.

The verdict is I love it, I think it's great, it has a soft fruity scent which should be noted if you don't like scented skincare, but other than that I don't think I can fault it, it emulsifies when mixed with water and washes away any traces of make up, even mascara. There is no residue left on the skin and it feels nourished and smooth. A great high street alternative.

Have you tried it yet?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would love to try this the smell sounds great!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete