& Other Stories Beauty Haul

18:37



Yet another & Other Stories beauty haul, I just can't help it whenever I browse online I end up with a list as long as my arm of things that I want to try. I was on Oxford Circus recently so I popped in to pick up a few bits.

I love their jewellery and I had been eyeing up these little stud earrings (£5) for a while, I actually want them in silver too but I restrained myself, next I wanted another nude nail polish, these are great, completely full coverage with just 2 coats and dry quickly too, I settled on the shade Hexagon Cream (£5) a very light peach which I have been wearing ever since, unfortunately they no longer sell the nail polishes online. I was going to pick up a new Fig Fiction body mist (£5-12) but when I smelt the Floral Memento I chose that instead and lastly I had spotted the new Plush Multi Balm (£5) online and read a few good reviews about the Natte Anti-stress Sleeping Mask (£7) so I grabbed them too. 

I get so distracted by all the scents and gorgeous packaging, I think I could live in this shop.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I've never been to & Other Stories but I really want to go visit!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you must go! It's amazing, or look online :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete