& Other Stories Plush Earth Eye Palette

13:00




& Other Stories Plush Earth Shadow Palette (£12)

I have actually seen this palette instore plenty of times, picked it up, had a little swatch, put it back, picked it up, carried it around, put it back, you know the routine, but I had been browsing online recently and for some reason I decided that now was the time and I added it to my cart.

As you can see its a quad, 4 beautiful metallic shades, champagne, a rich gold, chocolate brown and a cool brown with an almost plum undertone. The shadows are so pigmented, the swatches above are just one swipe, there is barely any fall out with these and they blend perfectly with each other. I have been using the gold shade all over with the chocolate in the crease, the cooler brown under the bottom lash line and the champagne on the inner corners. These shadows are great quality and they last all day, even without a primer, at the equivalent of £3 each I'm so impressed and I'm going to have a look at some of the singles next time I am instore.

Have you tried any of the eyeshadows?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this palette it reminds me of the MAC quads :)

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete