Topshop, The Concealer

13:17


Topshop The Concealer (4ml/ £10)

I think I might have a new dupe on my hands here, I picked this up a little while ago and it immediately rang some bells. It comes in a little glass bottle with a pump which is great for application and also to control wasting product, it only comes in two shades, I have the shade 2 which is perfect for my natural skin tone (it is yellow based) but I would like to get the shade 1 as a highlighting concealer. This concealer is really easy to apply and blend, I prefer using a damp sponge (I generally find this gives the best finish with all base products). This offers great coverage I would say medium to full because it is buildable, it dries to a matte finish. This doesn't seem to crease much on me at all and I find it works equally well on blemishes and dark circles, I would prefer the lighter shade for my under eye area though.

This really reminds me of the Mac Pro Longwear concealer, the packaging, the coverage and the finish are all very similar, but price wise they work out around the same as the Mac one does cost more but also has a lot more product.

Have you tried this concealer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments