Vichy Normaderm BB Clear

15:21


Vichy Normaderm BB Clear (£16/ 40ml)

A couple of months ago I decided to try my first ever BB cream, I chose the Vichy Idealia one because I trust the brand and figured even if I didn't like the coverage at least I could rely on the skincare benefits... I loved it, and so this month I decided to try the new Normaderm BB cream, here are my thoughts.

This is designed to be a matte alternative to the Idealia one and you can notice straight away once squeezing the products out how different it is, there are no reflective particles at all, it pretty much just looks like foundation. This only comes in 2 shades (light & medium) which is pretty disappointing because it limits who can actually buy it but luckily the Light shade works great for me. Application is seamless, it blends perfectly and is really quick to apply unlike the Idealia which does take a bit of working into the skin, works equally well with a brush or sponge (I'm not a great fan of fingers) but I do prefer the finish with a sponge though as I just find it more natural. Even though this is supposedly a 'matte' version, it's not completely matte, not flat or cakey looking, it's really natural on the skin and doesn't cling to dry patches either which is always a plus. The coverage is a good medium I would say but it's also buildable, I can get away with only using concealer under my eyes (and I am a huge fan of concealer so that is saying something), it covers blemishes and redness really well which I was impressed by. It also feels weightless on the skin and lasts for 6-8 hours on a normal working day before it starts to wear away. Overall I love this BB cream, I have been using it all month.

Have you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments