Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lip Liners

13:00




Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lip Liner (£4.99 each)

Boots had a 3 for 2 offer so I picked up these liners which I have heard are a bit of a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury liners so I thought they would be worth a try. I chose the shades Pink Petal (nude pink, light, my lips but but better for everyday), Mauve Moment (a deep mauve, soft enough for day time, great for autumn) and Nude Brown (as it says, a nude brown shade with a slight red undertone, very nineties). These have great colour payoff and have a very soft texture, they are very easy to apply and feel creamy and comfortable on the lips but it is best to apply a lip balm first. The colour lasts around 4 hours which rivals any high end liners (I would say these are a very good alternative for the likes of MAC, Bobbi Brown and Charlotte Tilbury). There are only around 8 shades in the range but all are very wearable and pretty nude based.

Have you tried any of these?

You Might Also Like

0 comments