Pastel Spring Haul

05:26


I got paid on Saturday and I haven't really bought myself any clothes lately so I thought I'd go and buy some stuff I've had on hold at work and I hadn't been to Primark for the longest time so I popped in there to see what goodies they had, this is the result.


I got a lovely light weight white shirt on sale for £5 from H&M which is going to be so perfect with jeggings and sandals for summer, and this really pretty necklace, also £5 from Primark.


I bought yet another packet of stacking rings because I love them, £1.99, and I also got this pretty little coin purse in baby blue £4.99 and another baby pink make up bag £5.99, I actually already own the same one but mine is already getting a bit grubby and I love it so much I thought I had better get a replacement whilst they are still available.


And lastly, my favourite purchase was this adorable Bambi and Thumper tee £6 from Primark, it was just too cute not to buy, they have some great Disney stuff in at the moment. Love love love.




You Might Also Like

0 comments