April Favourites

19:12


1. Barry M Gelly Polish in the shade Rose Hip

2. Prada Candy Florale

3. Avene Thermal Spring Water

4. Bourjois Bronzing Primer

5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla

6. NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Eclair


1. So I have been going crazy for pastels (even more than usual) and when I saw the new Barry M shades I had to get one, I liked all 3 but I chose the baby pink shade which I have been wearing 2 weeks out of the 4, it's very long lasting and super shiny, and most importantly the colour is lovely.

2. Perfume is my weakness, and the new Prada release simply had to be mine, I have done a full review on this already, but basically a springy floral scent in gorgeous packaging.

3. This moisture spray has been my go to of the month, I have just gone out and repurchased a back up because it is nearly empty, just feels really refreshing and hydrating, I love it first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

4. I had first wanted to get the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel but I went for the drugstore option instead and now I'm not even sure I need the Chanel one, I have been using this non stop every day and I love love love it, full review coming soon.

5. This concealer was a nightmare to get hold of in Vanilla (I have recently seen it back on Space NK so I have already repurchased in advance so I don't have the same trouble next time) but now that I have it I am using it every day for spots, darkness, redness, it works for everything, amazing stuff!

6. MmmmMmmmMmmm is all I have to say, I ordered these babies last month and I've been using them like crazy since I got them, they aren't sticky, they smell gorgeous, the shades are lovely and they are super moisturising, I need some more shades I think.





You Might Also Like

0 comments