Vogue Presents

05:17


As part of my Christmas present every year my parents subscribe me to Vogue magazine which I love, but because I am a continuous subscriber I never get the benefits of the 'new subscriber' gifts. My mum rang up to inquire about this and the man said I was entitled to some of the free gifts on offer.


I was so happy when I came home to a nice little package of goodies which included a Laura Mercier primer (which I was most pleased with since I have been wanting to try it for ages) and some Revlon bestsellers, namely a Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 035 Charm, the Double Twist mascara and a single Satin Eyeshadow in the shade 020 Nude Slip.

With the gifts totalling around £40 I was very happy indeed, reviews on all these products will be up soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments