Citrus Sunday

19:19


Today I had a lovely relaxing bath with lots of citrusy scents so I just thought I'd do my Sunday post on what products I used and a few thoughts on them.


To wash my body I used Soap & Glory Sugar Crush which is a gorgeous lime scented cream wash, lathers up really well and is very moisturising, I used the Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean face wash as my second cleanse after The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (below) which I love and truly recommend, it smells great and isn't greasy in anyway and for my hair I have been using the new Garnier Ultimate Blends The Silky Smoother shampoo and conditioner, the shampoo is really deep cleansing but it leaves my hair squeaky clean which even though it is good to be clean I always feel like its a bit bad for my hair, and the conditioner seems very watery when you pour it out but it still does actually leave my hair feeling moisturised and smooth, I am satisfied with these two but I don't think I'd buy them again.


I used the Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion to exfoliate my face, I have praised this many times since buying it and I love it still, very fine little beads that still do their job perfectly, for my body I used the Soap & Glory Scrub 'em and Leave 'em which has such a holiday smell it really wakes me up every time. I moisturised with my new Body Shop Papaya Body Butter, again I have spoken about the body butters before, this is such a refreshing fruity scent I couldn't wait to use it it's yummy. Lastly I used my Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask just to give me a nice glow.

How was your Sunday?



You Might Also Like

0 comments