The Wonderful Naked Basics Palette

05:18


After owning this baby for a good few months now I thought it was about time I did a little review to share my thoughts with you guys. The Naked Basics palette by Urban Decay (£20) is the only palette from the Naked range that I own and I personally think it was the best choice for me.


This palette contains 6 easy to wear day to day shades, 5 matte shades and one shimmer shade.
I use this palette almost every day, it has become a firm favourite in my daily make up routine and I would recommend it to any one, especially those who are new to make up or new to eyeshadow in particular, all the shades complement each other perfectly and you can create so many looks from this one tiny little package.


The shades are Venus, a light cream coloured shimmer designed for highlighting (perfect for the inner corners and brow bone), Foxy, a matte yellow toned nude which is a great base (it really brightens the entire eye), Walk Of Shame, a matte pink toned nude which is also a great base for a more 'barely there' look, Naked 2, a matte light taupe shade which is great for creating depth and still looking natural, Faint, a matte deep cool toned brown which is lovely for a neutral smoky eye (I also use this to fill in my eyebrows) and lastly Crave, a matte perfect black which is nice used on the upper and lower lash line to define the eyes.


I use a MAC 217 with this palette now and it's great, I really recommend that as an all rounder brush. The palette itself is very compact so it's perfect for travel, it's has a huge mirror which is great for on the go, the price is so reasonable considering there are 6 shades, I think I could quite happily live without another eyeshadow for the rest of my life. The pigmentation is great so I can see this lasting me a very long time but when it does eventually disappear I shall be running out for a new one immediately. 

I hope my opinion has helped if you are in the throws of deciding 'to buy or not to buy' and if you already own it, do you love it too?



You Might Also Like

0 comments