New Everyday Make Up Storage

14:02


So I ordered me some Muji Beauty Storage, as it is now widely know, I'm pretty sure they were designed for office supplies, but have become ever popular with beauty bloggers over the last few years.

I was always happy with my piles of make up all over my dressing table in little vintage pots and bowls, but I've had a bit of an organising frenzy over the last few months and thought it was about time I grew up a bit with my storage. My dressing table is still very vintage and cutesy but now all my daily make up is tucked neatly in the Wide 2 Drawer Acrylic Box from Muji (£10.95).


On top I have just decided to keep my essentials, the MAC brush cleanser which I have decanted into my used up Philosophy Inner Grace spray (for three reasons, the MAC bottle does not have a spray, I did not want to throw the Inner Grace bottle away and I wanted to trade the original bottle in for a Back-to-MAC), my nail polish remover, my topcoat which I am really trying to use all the time because I never do (I'm lazy and it's time consuming), my magnifying mirror and lastly the Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment which I have just recently bought and doesn't fit in the skincare draw.


In the top drawer I have my current typical daily make up, I might occasionally grab something else to use, but generally all these items are being used on a daily basis at the moment. So I have my foundation (MAC Studio Fix Fluid), a couple of concealers (MAC Pro Longwear and Maybelline Fit Me), an under eye concealer (L'oreal Lumi Magique), a couple of lip balms (Lanolips 101 Ointment, By Terry Baume de Rose and MAC Lip Conditioner), a lipgloss (Nars Turkish Delight), a couple of eyebrow products (MAC Veluxe Brow Liner and Benefit Gimme Brow), an eyeshadow base (MAC Paint Pot in Painterly), my eyeshadow palette (Urban Decay Naked Basics), a blusher (MAC Mineralise Blush in Giggly), bronzer (Bourjois Delice De Poudre), face powder (Soap&Glory One Heck Of A Blot) and highlighter (Benefit High Beam).


In the bottom drawer I have my daily skincare, so an eye make up remover (L'oreal Absolute Make Up Remover Eye & Lip), a toner (Lush Tea Tree Water which I have decanted into a smaller spray so that it fits inside the drawer), a cleanser (Garnier Micellar Water, also decanted into a smaller container), a primer (Rimmel Stay Matte), an eye cream (Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream), a day moisturiser (Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream), a night moisturiser (Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream) and a spot treatment (Lush Grease Lightening).


The rest of my desk has had a clear out too, I now have 3 pink jars holding my cotton balls, my cotton buds and one for earrings and hair grips/elastics. A pretty bottle I saved from my dinner at Bills with a wooden rose, a white Ikea plant pot to house my make up brushes, a little Cath Kidston floral cup for my tweezers, sharpeners, files, scissors, eyelash curlers, nail clippers etc. a pump bottle of Soap & Glory Hand Food, the Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist and my current nail polish which is Models Own in the shade Buff Pink.









You Might Also Like

0 comments