Spring Nude Lips

11:52


Since I am a nude lips obsessive I thought I would do a post all about my favourite nude lip products, some of them are old faithfuls but some are new additions that I've fallen for.


So for glosses the drugstore is where its at, the Barry M glosses £4.49, are all gorgeous, I have had this one for ages and don't actually know the shade but there are some really pretty ones out at the moment, the consistency is really creamy and not sticky at all.
Next a random one I got from H&M its a duo tube so one side has a glittery gloss and one is just a standard nude, the colours are gorgeous and it smells amazing perfect for shoving in your bag and only £2.99.
Third is a matte one by Collection this is the shade Powder Puff £2.99, which is a lovely beige nude, they smell lovely too but I would advise you use lip balm with these.
Last but not least is the Revlon Super lustrous gloss in Super Natural £6.99, which is my favourite at the moment, sheer but with a hint of colour, smooth, moisturising, perfect.


For lipsticks there have been plenty of great new releases recently, firstly the L'oreal Collection Privee lipsticks £8.19 in Juliannes nude (a nice creamy pink) and Cheryls nude (a perfect nude for lighter skin tones) are moisturising matte finish lipsticks with a perfect nude shade for all skin types.
Secondly the Maybelline Colorsensational Nudes £6.99, in 710 Sultry Sand (a pure foundation lip shade) and 725 Tantalising Taupe (a creamy brown nude) which are also moisturising matte finish lipsticks, these are less natural shades and more for changing the colour of your lips instead of enhancing your natural nude.
I also picked up a Natural Collection matte lipstick £1.99, recently in the shade Apple Blossom which is a really light pinkish nude, and for the price I'm really impressed, very creamy consistency and a nice long lasting finish. bargain.
Lastly, some MAC old faithfuls £15.50, Creme Cup (creme sheen finish) which is my absolute ultimate favourite daily lipstick, its a perfect my lips but better colour for me and Pretty Please (lustre finish) is an almost white glossy finish nude which is great for evening.


As for pencils, the Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl kajal in 005 Nude £3.99, is great for neatening up the edges to get a perfect lip shape and also for covering the lips to get a nice colourless base, I know its kind of weird that it is an eye liner but these are so creamy they glide on really nicely and don't dry out or anything. very useful product.
The new No7 High Shine Lip Crayons £9 are so nice, I only picked up one colour Daydreamer which is a sandy pink colour, they aren't highly pigmented but they are really hydrating and kind of feel like a balm on the lips which I love, i want more colours.
I still love the Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Demure £7.99, a pearly pink shine which is so nice over a foundation base, doesn't last very long but its easy to reapply on the go because of the lack of pigment.
And another newly in the form of the Rimmel Colour Rush Lasting Finish Intense Colour Balm £5.99 (not a great fan of the extra long name) I picked up the shade 710 Drive Me Nude which is a very similar shade to Creme Cup lipstick by MAC, maybe slightly more brown, but again very hydrating, not super pigmented and really smoothing.


Lastly, the balms, Vaseline £1.99, because its an easy quick fix, over foundation lips (brushed out so your lips are not just white and nasty), and its clear so its always going to show your true nude lip.
Secondly Korres Jasmine Lip Butter £8, because it has a slight baby pink tinge to it which is really handy when you are out and about and can't be bothered with reapplying lippy, also because it smells lovely.
And another new lip product on the market is the No7 BB Lips £9, I don't really know what they are supposed to do, but I kind of use this as a lip balm, I got the shade Ballerina, which is a delicate pink colour as the name would suggest so it kind of gives me the same effect as the Korres Butter, but slightly more thick and moisturising.

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing my ridiculous collection of nudes. Am I missing any important items?



You Might Also Like

0 comments