Temptation at Easter

10:25

There was a slight hint of some sunshine the other day so I decided to venture out to an old village near me. It's perfect for a chilled day out, it has a Boots, Starbucks, Space NK, a WHSmiths (Magazines) and the best Lloyds Pharmacy I have ever seen (full of beauty stands, Dior, Lancome, Clinique, they have every perfume you could want, and a Korres stand!!), so everything a girl could ever need basically.


They also have a little store called Temptation, which is a gorgeous little store filled with cute ornaments, stationary, decorations, unique cards, a Cath Kidston section, a Yankee Candle section and plenty of other beautiful gifts and trinkets. Naturally I popped in to see what was new, and they had the prettiest Easter display ever... There were handmade ornaments, hand painted decorations, hand sewn egg cosies and all in the seasonal pastel colours. I just thought I'd share some of the pictures with you guys incase anybody needs a bit of inspiration for Easter.







Of course I couldn't leave without buying something, I chose a mini handcrafted wooden decoration, I had no idea what to do with it so it now lives on my dressing table. I also picked up one of the limited edition Easter Yankee Candles in the White Chocolate Bunnies scent, the other one, Bunny Cake has been released previously and my brother managed to track one down for me in December and its still going strong.




I really recommend the Temptation website, there are so many cute and unique things in the store it's a great place to buy an unusual gift, or just things for yourself (like me).

You Might Also Like

0 comments