Chanel Treats

16:24


So I finally caved and bought the Chanel Le Blanc de Chanel, I also picked up a tester of the new Perfection Lumiere Foundation and managed to buy the No.11 Brow & Lash Brush (spooly) with my Boots points.


I have been using this for over a week now and Oh My Gawsh do I see what all the fuss is about! So basically it is a light reflecting primer, a 'sheer illuminating base', which helps my make up stay in place longer and let's a bit of light shine through my make up, even my full coverage foundations. It costs £31 for 30ml but I think this bottle will last forever. Full review coming soon.


I had been wanting a separate spooly brush for a while, the only ones I have are attached to my brow pencils and aren't always at hand when I want them. I know a Chanel one is a bit extravagant but I know their brushes last a lifetime and I got it with Boots points so technically it was free.


Whilst I was there I also asked for a sample of the new foundation Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet since I had been hearing so many good reports about it, I have been using it all week and have actually since purchased the full sized version, my tester is still going strong so once I am done with it I will post a full review, I can see this being my staple foundation for the summer. Exciting.





You Might Also Like

0 comments