Review: Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick

10:32


Whilst in Boots the other day I came across the Bourjois Lipsticks, and I spotted these pretty little packages, admittedly it was the pastel packaging that caught my eye originally but after testing a few on the back of my hand I walked out owning yet another lip product.


I'm not quite sure if these are new or not, I have never seen them before and they look new considering the packaging etc. but either way I'm happy I found them.

These are called Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick £6.99, I chose the shade 27 Oh My Doll, which is a very natural looking pink shade. They are sheer coverage super moisturising lipstick with a high shine finish, really nice for spring and summer since they are light and hydrating. The colour pay off is pretty good for a sheer lipstick and I'm quite impressed with the 2 hour lasting power, sounds like nothing but for a sheer/ high shine lipstick I'm quite happy with it.


I really like the packaging, it's playful with the bit of mint, but still classy, I like that you can see the shade through the bottom and the lid clips on nice and securely.



Above are photos showing the pigmentation and high shine finish of this lipstick, I recommend trying some out, and I'm probably going to end up with a few other shades pretty soon too.




You Might Also Like

0 comments