Pink MAC haul

12:46

I have had a few MAC items on my shopping list for a while now, so when it came to pay day I thought it was about time I stopped procrastinating and just went and ordered them, here's what I got...


Firstly, I have been hearing about the lipstick Please Me for a long while now, and it's never one I have ever even swatched instore but after seeing swatches and reviews online I really wanted it. It is a matte finish lipstick and the shade looks very different to that of the swatches, much darker in real life, it's almost like a salmon pink really, it's still wearable but the swatches were quite deceiving. (I look at quite a few, does any one know if the shades/names correspond to those in the states?)



Next I went to find of the blusters on my list (about 6 different shades) but I got totally distracted and picked one out on a whim, this is So Sweet, So Easy which is a creme blend blush in the most pretty, girly, coral pink, super sheer and lightweight when on the skin and leaves a really natural dewy finish. I'm really glad I chose this one, I want a few more shades now.




I have been using a small stippling brush almost every day for the last 2/3 months, so I thought it was about time that I spent a bit of money on a really good quality one, so I chose the MAC 188, I'm pretty happy so far, it's the perfect size and its easy and quick to clean, some slight malting but I have experienced that with all natural duo fibre brushes I have used.



Finally they sent me a little sample of this Prep + Prime Skin Base, which I have used a long time ago but I haven't got round to this sample yet and I can't remember how I felt about it before, so this could be bringing back an old love, can't wait to try it.


Is there any MAC products you could recommend to me? I am always on the hunt for new amazing products...








You Might Also Like

0 comments