Mini Lush Haul

18:16


I haven't had much LUSH in my life since the Christmas sales, so I thought it was about time I made a little trip and stocked up on some gorgeous smelling goodies, here are the results...


I decided to give Full of Grace a go, swayed by the name partially, but mainly by the concept. It is a face serum in a solid form, you basically rub the bar between your hands and transfer the residue onto our face or you can rub the bar directly onto your face. Innovative indeed, can't wait to give it a try.


I had to repurchase my trusty Rose Jam Bubbleroon, a beautiful rose scented ball of goodness that you crumble under running water to create a pink bubbley heaven. It's amazing.


I have been wanting to try Ro's Argan Body Conditioner for a while now, but I was never sure if I would get on with the whole idea of moisturising in the bath idea since I'm so obsessed with after-bath all over moisturising. Today I asked for a sample instead and there's enough in this little pot for at least 2 washes, it smells just like the Rose Jam by the way.


And lastly I picked up a little bottle of Ambrosia because it just sounded so great, it's a soothing shaving cream filled with honey and oat milk, just what you need for summer!

I will be putting up reviews of the new bits soon so keep an eye out.




You Might Also Like

0 comments