Barry M Gelly High Shine Lips

08:23


I was exploring the aisles of Boots again the other day when I discovered these little beauties, so of course I had to pick a few up.


I believe they are new, they are from the Barry M range, and most of you will be familiar with their Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish, this is the Gelly Hi-Shine Lips version £4.99. 


They are basically lip pencils with a high gloss finish, a sort of lipstick/gloss hybrid. I believe there are 5 shades out at the moment, I went for number 3 a bright fuschia pink and 5 a more muted natural pink, they are incredibly moisturising on the lips and seem to last a good 3 hours which is impressive for a "gloss" and lastly they are are very heavily pigmented, not sheer at all.


Not seen these yet? Get down to Boots ASAP :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments