Rimmel Scandaleyes

19:47


I wanted to dedicated a little post to these amazing drugstore mascaras, the Rimmel Scandaleyes Volume Flash Waterproof and Lycra Flex.

I have been using the Lycra Flex for ages now and I have loved it, but recently I needed a waterproof mascara after realising that I actually don't own one and noticed they had a waterproof version of the same thing. I snapped it up. I just wanted to share my love for these mascaras because they are definitely a hidden gem and I never see anyone talking about them.

The brush is huge which can be a pain for bottom lashes but with a small spooly at hand to comb them out you're fine, they give amazing volume and separation and they both hold a curl equally as well. The only down side I can think of is that the brush seems to catch clumps of mascara but swiping them off on the top of the tube is quick and easy. 

I think I will forever repurchase these. Do you have a drug store favourite?

You Might Also Like

0 comments