Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet

17:43



"Smooth effect fluid foundation, natural matte finish. An ultra light second skin foundation that naturally smoothed and evens out the complexion with a matte velvety effect. The lightweight aqueous texture is adapted to normal and combination skin.... Weightless sensation...maintains colour and radiance all day long."




This foundation claims to contain "smooth effect powders" which fill surface irregularities and instantly smooth pores, "dark spots and redness are perfectly corrected", they also recommend that you apply this with your fingertips.

I found this foundation to be a medium to full coverage, I think it could be built up to a full coverage but it would begin to feel and look cakey, but it is buildable so if you have certain problem areas you can add more where needed. I would say that the pigmentation of this is pretty good for such a think liquid foundation and the claim to cover redness rings true. 
The finish is a natural one, not matte and flat, but showing the real glow of the skin underneath without being dewy or shiny (God forbid!) the touch finish is velvety not powdery and the feel on the skin is super lightweight almost not even there. It does cling to any flakes or dry patches so I would say a light exfoliation is needed first.
This foundation also has the signature Chanel scent which I personally don't mind, but I know some might so its worth noting. One other thing I would advise is taking a sample home because I was matched up to a 20, but I actually think I'd be more suited to a 10, I can make it work because its such a thin formula, but it's best to get it right.

How did you find this foundation?







You Might Also Like

0 comments