Skincare Lately

14:17


Morning
In the morning I first go in with the Garnier Micellar Water to remove any oils and dirt that have built up over night, I then give a spray of my Lush Tea Tree Water just to sooth any redness and my skin in general, for bad skin days I will then dab some BodyShop Tea Tree Oil on any blemishes. For moisturiser I will use the Effaclar Duo by La Roche Posay on bad skin days as I find this is enough by itself, but on normal days I have been using the Korrws Pomegranate Moisturiser which I have just finished up so its back to the old faithful Seaweed Day Cream by the BodyShop. Then I usually spritz my face with the La Roche Posay Thermal Water and once that has soaked in I apply the Kiehls Micro Blur Skin Perfector.


Afternoon
In the afternoon, when I get in from work and I know I am going out somewhere later and will need to re do my make up or the total opposite and I'm just jumping straight into bed, I have been using the Ren Rosa Centifolia Express Make Up Remover to get all my make up off, followed by the Lush Tea Tree Water to tone and get any last traces of make up, some Body Shop Tea Tree Oil on any blemishes and a spritz of La Roche Posay Thermal Water for hydration. I also like to use the Korres Jasmine Lip Butter after I have removed my lip make up so my lips do not dry out.


Evening
When I go in the bath I like to use my Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter by the BodyShop to remove my make up, followed by the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Exfoliator a couple of times a week. I then use a mask whilst my conditioner soaks in, recently it's been either the Aesop Camomile Anti Blemish Masque or my favourite Honey & Oat mask from the BodyShop. When I am out I apply my Kiehls Eye Treatment with Avocado (sorry I totally forgot to include it in the pictures but I've spoken about it a million times) and my night moisturiser, at the moment it is the Vitamin E Sorbet by the BodyShop (which I prefer to use at night as I don't like anything heavy on my oily skin at the start of the day) and then just before I go to bed I will use the Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil by the BodyShop all over my face and apply my Korres Lip Butter.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, I always enjoy reading others and getting ideas of some new products to try.


You Might Also Like

0 comments