November Wishlist

16:16


I haven't done a 'Wishlist' post for a while, even though I constantly have a never ending list, so I thought I'd show you my current wants...

1. L'oreal Color Riche lipstick in the shade Blake's Pure Red (£6.99) I only actually own one red lipstick and I really loved the nudes collection they released earlier in the year so if these are as good I've gotta have one.

2. Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette (£45) I have wanted to try the famous laguna bronzer for ages and this palette includes 4 blushes for only £18 more than the price of Laguna itself so why not?

3. Kiehls Midnight Recovery (£36) because I've read review after review and it's obviously a 'must have'.

4. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel (£32) I love my Bourjois Bronzing Primer, I've been through 2 pots now so I think it's time to try the original.

5. Dior Star Foundation (£32) I've been trying a few samples of this and I've loved it I think it will definitely be worth the investment.

6. La Roche Posay Thermal Water (£8) as I have finished my current bottle and it's definitely repurchase worthy.

7. Lancome Hypnose Mascara (£22.50) I've got one in my collection but I'm pretty sure it's waaaaaay past its used by date and it the only high end mascara I really like.

8. Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment (£12) again just because I have run out and it's HG.

9. Lastly, the new limited edition Vaseline Queen Bee (£3.95) because I have the rest of the limited ones so I can't miss this.

What have you been wishing for?


You Might Also Like

0 comments