November Favourites

17:49


Just a few favourites this month, but these few I have been using almost every single day in November and I've discovered a few new holy grail products for sure.


1. River Island Pearl back and front earrings (£4), I have literally worn these every day this month, they are so cute and on trend, they just pull any outfit together which I love.

2. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet Foundation (£33), I originally bought this in the shade 20 but I was using it so much this month that I actually decided I really should go and get the 10 and I did. The coverage is great for such a super light formula and I love that it's Mattifying but still manages to look natural. (This is creeping into Holy Grail grounds day by day).

3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4), I actually forgot how amazing this is and when I dug it out at the beginning of the month I was actually quite annoyed at myself for not using it more, I have since used it every day, great coverage and super creamy.

4. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask (£23), I have only been using this for the last couple of weeks of the month but I still consider it a favourite, I love that it actually sinks in rather than just sitting on top of the skin, leaves my face looking plump and it smells of gorgeous peach.

5. Korres Jasmine Lip Butter (£8), I have been using this every morning before I get started on my make up so that it has soaked in by the time I get to the lips, the consistency is thick and creamy and it has a lovely soft sweet smell.


6. Nars And God Created The Woman Eye Palette (£36), I have used this every single day of November, I am totally in love with it, I either use the champagne shade 'Alhambra' all over and cl it a day or I have been layering that under the copper 'Kalahari' or the chocolate 'Coconut Grove' and smudging some Coconut Grove on my bottom lash line too for a soft smoky look. This is one of my new Holy Grail finds, I'm addicted.

7. Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light (£7.99), this is so perfect for us super pale girls, and for beginners too, it's really easy to work with and easy to blend out if it all goes a bit crazy and the highlighter is pretty too.

8. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel (£32), I have been using this daily since my Bourjois version ran out, I don't use this as a primer, I actually use it over my foundation and it gives a really nice soft-focus natural sun kissed look. (Comparison post coming soon).

9. Loreal Brow Artist Plumper (£4.99), I have really been getting into setting my brows over the last few months and I picked up this clear gel to try, as I only had the tinted types, and I've gotta say it's really good, it doesn't go crispy and doesn't dry white either, it holds until the end of the day too, definitely worth the fiver.

We're any of these your favourites too?


You Might Also Like

0 comments