Party time

16:42

It was my work Christmas party last night, we went to a hotel in Windsor called The Harte & Garter, it was really lovely inside and the food was yummy and beautifully presented, I was very happy because I am such a fussy eater and yet I managed to finish everything on my plate :)


So just a few photos of what I wore and what I used to get ready, and then a few of the yummy food.

We also did secret Santa as part of our Christmas party and whoever picked me (i still haven't figured it out yet... I know it's supposed to be secret) must know me really well because I got a lipgloss I had been eyeing up in the cosmetics section and a giant Hello Kitty bubble bath, I was so happy.

Apologies for the poor picture quality on some photos, they were taken from my phone.






                                 

                              

                               

                              

                              

                              










You Might Also Like

0 comments