Wrapping up

19:43

So today I had to get going on the 'wrapping the presents' task because so far I had yet to wrap even one of my Christmas presents :O


As I have written about previously, I always pick a theme for my wrapping as I like it to look different to all the others so I very rarely use the standard 'Christmassy' paper that are usually everywhere at this time of year. I was a bit boring this year however and decided to go with last years theme because it was so cute and I simply couldn't think of another idea. The theme is just brown parcel paper with multi coloured ribbons and bows but it looks so nice in the end.

I managed to get most of it done so I was pretty pleased with myself. I just need to grab a few cute gift boxes for the smaller stuff that I cannot wrap.

So here's the photos of the whole process.













You Might Also Like

0 comments