Anastasia Brow Wiz

18:01



Since my beloved Hourglass Arch had run out I decided it was time to purchase the super hyped up Anastasia Brow Wiz to see how it compared and if it could take the top spot away from its Hourglass Rival. Here's my conclusion.

So, unlike the Hourglass packaging it's very drugstore-esque, thin and plastic and in no way as luxurious as the Arch's glossy chic metal tube, it's very lightweight and can be slipped into your bag easily which is good but I still prefer the luxury of the Hourglass version. The price reflects this though, the Anastasia Brow wiz is priced at a mere £15.50 compared with the Hourglass Arch at £26, it's almost double... You get what you pay for as they say.

Anyway, on to the actual product, it has a tiny spooly on one end which I really like because you can reach all the hairs and it doesn't brush all the product half way up your forehead. Always a plus.
The other end has an extremely slim nib which a lot of people love because it is easy to get really fine natural looking lines but I personally find it a little too small. I think this is designed for people with not a lot to fill in and for that it is great (I carry this in my bag now just incase I have any brow mishaps through the day) but for those who have very sparse or very short brows (like me) I think the Hourglass is better suited as you can cover bigger areas quicker.

The colour range for these is great though, I think there is around 8 shades so you really can get a close match to your natural shade. I am glad I tried this out and as I say it's great to just pop in my handbag but its too time consuming for me to use alone.

Final say- Hourglass wins for sparse brows, Anastasia is good for those with fuller natural brows.

Have you tried them? What did you think?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love the Anastasia brow wiz for the shade range, having darker brows other eyebrow pencils that are black look so unnatural whereas brow whiz has a slight grey tone which mimics my natural hair colour I don't know what I'd do without this! Quite pricey but you do get a lot of product as well I bought mine in Feb I use it almost every day and I still have quite a lot of product left! :) xx


    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete